Thanks to everyone who took time out of their schedules to attend the program-wide meeting on January 8th. We appreciate your interest in Salem Football, and we as a coaching staff are going to work exceptionally hard to make sure your experience is a good one.
A couple of notes:
- Football Tech Class: We are extremely hopeful to get as many sophomores and juniors into the 6th Hour Football Tech Class as possible. We would like to hold off on any freshmen signing up for this class until they are sophomores. I apologize for not making this clear last night.
- After-School Workouts: We will begin after-school workouts on Wednesday, January 22nd from 2:30 – 4:00 pm. We encourage all freshmen and those athletes who cannot fit Football Tech into their schedules to attend every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We will be sure to have all athletes out the door by 4:00 pm to make transportation easier.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL TEAMS ARE BUILT IN THE WEIGHT ROOM FROM JANUARY TO AUGUST!!
For your convenience, here are the methods Salem Football will use to communicate with everyone:
2) Remind => text @salemhsfb to 81010
3) Twitter => follow us: @RocksFootball1
4) Facebook => follow us: @SalemRocksFootball
Individual questions / concerns can be directed to Coach Ignagni at firstname.lastname@example.org.