2018 Salem Athletic Department Spring Sport Registration
All student-athletes interested in participating on a spring team must complete this four-part registration process:
1. Complete the Online Registration Form (student-athlete + parent/guardian)
2. Bring your complete physical to the Salem Athletic Office (#2000) on one of the following dates:
Physical Turn-In Day #1:
Date: Tuesday, February 27
Time: 3 – 5 PM
Location: Outside the Salem Athletic Office(#2000)
Physical Turn-In Day #2:
Date: Tuesday, March 6
Time: 3 – 5 PM
Location: Outside the Salem Athletic Office (#2000)
Additional information about physical forms and P-CCS Pay to Participate for School Funded Sports can be found here.
3. Bring your completed Medical Emergency Form to the Salem Athletic Office (#2000)
4. Attend the Mandatory PLAYER information meeting on Monday, March 19 from 2:30 PM – 3 PM in the Salem Cafeteria
There is a Mandatory PARENT/GUARDIAN information meeting on Tuesday, March 6 at 6 PM in the Salem Gym.
PHYSICAL FORM INFORMATION
- MHSAA Physical 2017-18 NEW (signed and dated after April 15, 2017 by medical professional and parents) If the link does not work, click HERE
P-CCS PAY TO PARTICIPATE FOR SCHOOL FUNDED SPORTS
Pay to participate information and payments can be made HERE
Click HERE to read the Pay to Participate FAQ.
***Self-funded sports set their own fees and guidelines, and do not count toward the graduated system or family cap.