2018 Salem Athletic Department Fall Sport Registration
All student-athletes interested in participating on a fall team must complete this four-part registration process:
1. COMING SOON! Complete the Online Registration Form (student-athlete + parent/guardian)
2. Bring your complete physical to the Salem Athletic Office (#2000) on one of the following dates:
Physical Turn-In Day #1:
Location: Outside the Salem Athletic Office(#2000)
Physical Turn-In Day #2:
Location: Outside the Salem Athletic Office (#2000)
Additional information about physical forms and P-CCS Pay to Participate for School Funded Sports can be found here.
3. Give your completed Medical Emergency Form to your head coach AFTER teams are finalized
4. Attend the Mandatory PLAYER information meeting on Monday, March 19 from 2:30 PM – 3 PM in the Salem Cafeteria
There is a Mandatory PARENT/GUARDIAN information meeting on Tuesday, March 6 at 6 PM in the Salem Gym.
PHYSICAL FORM INFORMATION
- MHSAA Physical 2017-18 NEW (signed and dated after April 15, 2017 by medical professional and parents) If the link does not work, click HERE
P-CCS PAY TO PARTICIPATE FOR SCHOOL FUNDED SPORTS
Pay to participate information and payments can be made HERE
Click HERE to read the Pay to Participate FAQ.
***Self-funded sports set their own fees and guidelines, and do not count toward the graduated system or family cap.